Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thing #21 - Podcasts, videocasts, PhotoStory

I had so much fun playing around with PhotoStory. I had some pictures from our trip last summer that I thought would be fun to put together in a little "video" to use for this project, and to impress my family! I played around with the transitions and the music and the order of the pictures. I have no idea how long I spent on it because I just sort of got lost in it.

I told my daughter that next time we take a trip we should make a little video from the pictures we take each day, and she said that we could put it on a blog so that we could share it with our family and friends while we're still on our trip. That would be so much more fun that just showing them pictures when we get home.

I can see so many possibilities for using this in a professional sense. For the classroom, for group projects, for workshop presentations - endless possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful PS example! But how much better that you and your daughter put it together...now she is ready to do this for something at school! And I think doing a live journal of your next trip would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. What a wonderful project for you and your daughter. It will make your vacation so much more memorable, and as the previous comment states, you and your daughter will both have the skills to apply to your educational endeavors!

    ReplyDelete